Friday, September 4, 2009

NYU Berlin Rooms



So I must say that when I first moved in I was in pure shock. I was having a pretty miserable day, with unfriendly American encounters and big luggage worries because they were sitting in the rain for quite some time (some of my clothes were damp from when they took it off the plane)

. Oh yeah- and that fact that one piece of my luggage was 50 pounds with the other around 35. Turned out that other people had even more luggage than me.

But then things turned around. When I first arrived I coincidentally saw someone who was also with NYU, a girl I had friended on facebook randomly! She helped me with my luggage, etc etc…and I then I saw my room with pure amazement. It is gorgeous. I have two beds just for myself.


I unpacked everything in the first shot so I could find something to change into. Pretty exciting to see the huge closet of

sorts. Its probably 3 times the size of my one in my NYC apartment.

With an awesome living room and kitchen.

YEY!





1 comment:

  1. Hehe, should be like on MTV cribs for college. Looks type roomy, and your Closet is nice, but not really a closet at all. Giant dresser with folding doors. And that lil table setup with the chairs, yea we can play some cards. I like your crib, 2 thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete