Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Skip Mandatory Field Trips, and go to the Zoo (and get rammed by a goat) Instead!!!

So last weekend there was a mandatory NYU Berlin fieldtrip to Hamburg...about that...

I woke up around 6:30 to make sure I made it to the 7:15 call time outside, and yes, I did. We all moved in great anticipation to the main Berlin train station, HBF aka Hauptbahnhof...only to miss our train.

Apparently we were supposed to meet at 8:15 ON the train (or maybe they all met and forgot about me and dave, im not sure which is worse), and not on the platform (which still makes no sense to me). Basically me and Dave went to grab some coffee because everyone went shopping...then we waited on the platform to see our advisor...only we never did. We probably sat for a good 5 minutes looking at our train waiting. Then it disappeared.

After we got the go ahead to enjoy our day in Berlin, what happens? We decide to go to the zoo. Sounds friendly, right? NO.

I get RAMMED by a goat. Gosh, I don't know how to convey it with the real pain I felt. Not to mention the fact that Dave dragged me into the petting zoo...and I did not go willingly.

This is the bitch who got me.

And this is me now, four days later. In case this photo doesn't do justice, the bruise is about the size of my palm.
And this is the boy who let it happen to me (oh yeah, and he watched!)

1 comment:

  1. It looks like your having so much fun in Berlin (minus the ram part). Kinda reminds me of the burned arm bruise from the steam (minus the purple, but adding red). Speaking of which, I hope the food is still good for you. I know its your biggest pet peeve when you dont have the yum yum food. I hope all is well with you, be safe and please take care...

    ReplyDelete